Software Engineer (Fullstack + iOS)
Join Dyneti as part of the founding engineering team. You will become the primary engineer on much of our user-facing software. You will work directly with the CEO to design and build new features, help roll out new products, and increase customer yield and retention. You will also support a number of projects across our backend.
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
- Enjoys significant ownership over user-facing product
- Can work independently
- Is comfortable in a variety of engineering settings, from frontend UX changes to database design to quick-and-dirty Python scripts
- Likes to ship code and test user-facing changes
- Has strong expertise in Swift
- Has experience with writing, releasing, maintaining mobile code
- Cares about high-quality mobile UI experiences
Dyneti is an early stage YC-startup (TechCrunch Top 10: https://techcrunch.com/2019/03/19/best-of-y-combinator/) looking to make frictionless, fraud-free payments available on every mobile device. Our first product is an SDK that helps apps stop fraud and boost conversion by taking a photo of a credit card. The SDK is powered by bleeding edge technology (deep learning on the edge). If you’re a scrappy engineer interested in being a critical part of one of the first startups working in the deep learning on mobile space, we’d love to talk to you!